Manager Presales / Team Lead Architect EMEA (Closed)
As Manager Presales / Team Lead Architect, being one of the commercial and technical “ambassadors” of the company, you will spend about 30% of your time “where our prospects and customers are”, which could be anywhere in the EMEA area. You will assist the sales managers in getting customer requirements assessed and translated into responses and quotations that are in line with our product/service portfolio. Rest of the time you will be working closely together with the team (sales engineers, product management, solution architect, operations and development) at the EMEA office in the Netherlands to define the customer solution based on already available system solutions. As Manager Presales / Team Lead Architect you are also responsible for qualifying RFFI/RFP's and assigning presales to assist sales. You will be reporting to the Commercial Director EMEA.
Furthermore the following tasks and responsibilities apply.
- Involved in getting, keeping and improving relationship with our new and existing customers by providing both strategic and day-to-day technical advice to them.
- First point of contact in case of technical questions and/or remarks from sales managers.
- Preparation of technical chapters of RFI-, RFP- and RFQ-documents.
- Participating in and give product demonstrations during sales conversations with clients.
- Translating client requirements towards the development organization and vice versa.
- First point of contact in case of technical questions and/or remarks from prospects/customers.
- Participate in further developing the Roadmap for the products and services.
- Participating in weekly technical reviews of proposals and quotations.
- Manager by Example for your team members.
- First point of contact for the Commercial Director EMEA.
- A bachelor or master equivalent degree in preferably Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science or an combination of education & experience.
- 6-12 years of relevant working experience, in ICT domain, ideally some experience in Linear Broadcast-, VOD- or IPTV- area.
- Experienced with and/or knowledge of MPEG-, DVB-, IP-network and Conditional Access standards and protocols. Or at least video/data communications experience.
- Experienced Architect. You are the primus interpares of the team.
- Experienced in working with combined software & hardware (server, storage, network equipment).
- Experience with project management is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills are required.
- Self-starter and independent worker, in fulfilling assigned tasks and ability to work successfully as member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Good technical writing, good verbal communication and good presentation skills are required.
- Fluent Business English (spoken and writing) is mandatory.
- Enthusiastic, customer focused, results oriented and pro-active attitude.
- Living in the Netherlands or the neighbouring countries is a must.
- In possession of car driving license.